The job market in Italy is divided between North and South which are very different. There is also a generation replacement currently happening. Note that qualified workers and expert profiles are particularly sought. Using cooptation and personal connections are common practices.
Our services include
- Media consulting and selection of the platforms
- Translation of your job offer in Italian
- Publishing - Categorisation - Keywords
- Reporting - Number of applicants per media / Number of viewed offers per media
- Pre-selection of applicants by bilingual consultant
- Sourcing on the social networks and CV databases
- Average salary for men (2011)
1 450 €/month
- Average salary for women (2011)
1 060 €/month
- Unemployment rate 12,7%
(Eurostats March 2014)
Applications are usually brief: a unique CV without photo.
Don't hesitate and ask candidates to join a cover letter and mention their strengths for the job position.