With active sourcing, « Candidate Sourcing », reach and attract talented candidates in addition to being present on media platforms; convert passive ones into active ones.
The Approach: The Resource Strategy
- We define a sourcing strategy (job offer description, selection criteria and expectations, channel and source selection)
- Through social media and direct sourcing, we target passive profiles on social media, in CV databases and other databases: push email and/or calls.
- We measure profile qualification and the compatibility with the position (based on experience, past projects, salary expectations, language skills, motivation and other attractive qualifications)
- We help convert relevant passive profiles into interested candidates
- Candidate meetings are organised and orchestrated by the team
- We create a pipeline of relevant profiles and keep the talent pool active as a resource for future recruitment needs
Added Value of Sourcing
- Brick by brick service: you can access the full scope of services required for your recruitment needs
- An international experience and understanding of employment marketing
- Assistance from international consultants for a thorough grasp of foreign languages
- Control over the budget and any delays
- Performance engagement and platform analytics
- Information transparency: data sharing in real time and access to all the data at the end of the campaign (in the talent pool)